“Today I release myself from the need to judge anyone, particularly those who are most dissimilar to me. Rather than reacting in a spirit of anger or hate to those who disagree with me or who insult me, I will ask myself, ‘What can I learn from this experience?’ I will allow myself to be a reflection of the spiritual essence within me. I will release myself from every lie, every bitter thought, and every preconceived idea that has taken root within my mind. I will allow those who cross my path to have the same freedom that I give myself. On this day I will live every moment to its fullest. If any adversity or obstacle should come my way, I will meet it with fortitude and strength. I am whole, evolved, and complete within myself. The choices I make today will the ones that are best for me. If others do not accept my choices, that is a choice they are free to make and part of their journey, not mine. I will walk away from those who react to the world and/or its inhabitants with bitterness, hostility, hatred, judgement, envy, criticism, greed, and/or resentment, for I choose to surround myself only with those who are capable of kindness, love, honesty, empathy, and compassion.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment